Outlook: [ 'autluk ]
1. An American university president once commented that Einstein has created a new outlook, a new view of the universe.
2. Circumscribed and detached in outlook and experience; narrow or provincial.
3. As prices have dropped lower and lower, the outlook looks black for many companies in the city.
1. a habitual or characteristic mental attitude that determines how you will interpret and respond to situations
同义词：mentality, mindset, mind-set
2. belief about (or mental picture of) the future
3. the act of looking out